Sunday, April 26, 2015

Poncho Dilemma

Help! I have a poncho dilemma!

I am planning to crochet this poncho.
I've even bought the wool and all - Cleckheaton Country 8 Ply in Dijon mustard.

So why haven't I started?

Well I'm not sure about the colour. And then Lincraft had Cleckheaton Country 8 ply on sale so I bought some in different colours that I thought looked good with the mustard.



Now my dilemma: Do I make it in one colour ...


....or multi coloured stripes?


I do love colour. And like to wear lots of colour. Perhaps without the pink??? I don't know! Help!

6 comments:

  1. I like the mustard, orange and blue. I agree that the pink should be left out. Can't wait to see you modeling it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Irene, I think you are right - the pink is not quite the right pink. Thanks! It's lovely to have someone to help out with crafty decisions!

      Delete
  2. Maybe now that you are more decided I should shut up but... You know me, I'd go for them all. How about only one band of pink if it's scaring you. In the end, you will do what feels right no matter what anyone says. That poncho is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just want to start it! I think once I get going I'll be fine. I've even thought about just a row of pink next to the orange....

      Delete
  3. I'm with Mel. Sneak a little bit of pink in. Just maybe? It will be gorgeous whatever you do. I love starting a new knitting project SO MUCH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe you should save the pink for the fringe and then you can decide. I would never get away with wearing a colour called Dijon mustard so I am very admiring whatever you choose. And you should check out the poncho Pip from Meet Me At Mikes bought at Savers today. Another colour I can't wear ...

    ReplyDelete