Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Frocktober Day 7

 One week! I've done one week!!!



Being, a-hem, height challenged, I'm always hemming dresses up. Looking at these pictures I think maybe I should take this hem down! Not sure I've got the pegs for this one!! It's a short shift indeed! - linen with POCKETS. Op shopped of course. I'm wearing it with my practical Swedish hasbeen t-bars and turtle neck jumper because it's COLD and balancing that with impractical false eyelashes, head piece and accessorising with this VERY impractical but lovely looking car. (i can't even drive....and it doesn't even go...but it IS in my driveway....)

*Thanks to my daughter Hazel for the photoshopped flyer!

And just to remind you - it's not about the frocks! It's about the funds! Frocktober is a way to raise funds for the Ovarian Cancer Foundation to develop tests for early detection of ovarian cancer which will save lives. Donate here:

1 comment:

  1. You do so have the pins!!!
    One week! Brava!
    (oh and I love the flyer)

    ReplyDelete