Monday, September 29, 2014

End of September - but here's the playlist

I know it's late but here's what I've been up to in September.


WEARING: My dungarees! I know - I look like I'm off to the munitions factory! 

But I can't stop wearing these Freddies of Pinewood reproduction dungarees which I bought second hand for a bargain! Thanks to the kids for taking my photo...hmmm...not sure about that low angle!!!

MAKING: A quilt from recycled jumpers in blues and greens...will show you all when I finish it....


READING:




It's been a good/great/interesting month for reading...The James Lee Burke book had me mesmerised and the Benjamin Black certainly had me in it's grip too. "Moral Hazard" was a sharp short read that packed a huge punch, "Steal My Sunshine" was a teen fiction set in Melbourne which was dense with emotion, history and relationships and "Gilgamesh" drove me nuts as I argued with it all the way through and ultimately was annoyed with myself for reading it!  

WATCHING:
Just started watching "The Honorable Woman" starring Maggie Gyllenhaal. Only one episode in but I'm fascinated. It's a very polished BBC television miniseries - a spy thriller.

LISTENING TO: Good old Johnny Bush - he's pulling my heart strings as always.
 
and thinking about? doing Frocktober...lord knows I have enough frocks for it!

3 comments:

  1. :)
    I promise to sponsor you J. I can't wait to see all of your gorgeous frocks - and you in 'em of course!

    ReplyDelete