Friday, September 12, 2014

compliments



Yesterday the twins gave me a compliment. They said that I "almost look like that pretty lady on the computer" - (yeah that's as good as it gets from the twins! Makes a change from them laughing uproariously at me when I'm naked.) 
"Who is this mysterious pretty lady on the computer?" I hear you ask. None other than HELGA VON TROLLOP!!! Yes! They said I almost looked as good as Helga! It made me day. 
Still "experimenting" with (i.e. stuffing up) the hair colour. This is electric lava. I knew it wasn't quite right but couldn't find the colour I wanted. As Merle Haggard sang, "No it's not love, but it's not bad."

1 comment:

  1. Babes, they're a pair of sweeties, but their Mama is far hotter!
    DROOLING over your hair today! Schwing!
    XXX

    ReplyDelete