Tuesday, August 13, 2013

free crochet dress patterns

Here are some quick links to free crochet dress patterns I have found
This great vintage pattern for matching Mother and Daughter dresses


 This gorgeous round yoke dress from Bernat

A sweet Spring daisy dress from crochet today

This gorgeous modern t-shirt dress from pardon my chaos

 
And a lovely granny stitch baby dress from days of yarning 
 
I'm almost finished this dress from a free pattern
which is for one twin and I need to choose another to make for the other twin...and with Spring not so far away I'd better get busy because I'd like to crochet dress for myself as well!

1 comment:

  1. Those dresses all look lovely. I used to crochet tops for my daughter when she was young. I never tried to crochet a dress. Can't wait to see how yours all turn out.

    ReplyDelete