Tuesday, October 11, 2011

things on the boil, things on the back burner

Don't you hate it when you can't keep going on a project because a) you run out of something......or
b) you need to go and buy something?

My "she'll be apples" project has met with an obstacle (run out of wool!), a different project has stalled (I need to get eyelets), a pair of pants I'm sewing need a zipper and the party pack artwork needs to be printed and the printer is on the blink! Well I guess I have a few things on the boil (and I'm not talking multiple dinners like yesterday!) and a few things on the back burners.
So today I started something new - and went as far as I could without needing to get more supplies from the studio....

And I dyed this blanket orange with another project in mind...hmmm...might start that one tomorrow!
As long as I make little steps and make some progress, then I'm happy. In other words...as long as it's all still cooking!

posted by Julianne Sister outlaws

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree and I actually really enjoy a number of projects going on at once. Hello! from Blogtoberfest

    ReplyDelete