Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The Lollipop Guild






I have been wanting to make a coin purse that looks like Baby Joe's head. (No, I don't know why.)Here is version 1.




But lately Baby Joe has discovered his pockets and walks around like this....

He reminds me of the Lollipop Guild Munchkins in “The Wizard of Oz” - Who are like a cross between Jimmy Cagney and Johnny Rotten.

 














So I made some Lollipop Guild face coin purses too.







 And then I remembered that Baby Joe once even had the lollipop guild hair style, with a big curl on his head!











But of course, I couldn’t just make boys.  
Here’s some girl coin purses too.


There was a little girl,
Who had a little curl,
Right in the middle of her forehead.
When she was good,
She was very very good,
And when she was bad she was horrid!
 
 
re-sew-cool kits for these will be available very soooooon... with pattern pieces for your choice of hair style...










No comments:

Post a Comment